THE MENTAL HEALTH & RECOVERY BOARD OF PORTAGE COUNTY
The Mental Health & Recovery Board of Portage County funds services for Portage County residents through its network of agencies. Services help families, adults, teens and children with mental illness, depression, addictions, in crisis and at risk for suicide. Board-funded treatment improves the lives of thousands of Portage County, Ohio, residents who seek services from our system of care and support. The system is funded by Portage County taxpayers, along with grants and funds from the State of Ohio. Adults and families receiving services pay what they can afford, making services accessible to as many as possible. For more voter information, click here.
Treatment Works. People Recover.
Recovery is possible with services funded by the Mental Health & Recovery Board of Portage County. Each year thousands residents of Portage County, Ohio, benefit from the Mental Health & Recovery Board system of care. The Board and its network of agencies help:
- Abused and troubled children
- Teens at risk for suicide and substance abuse
- Families with emotional and addiction problems
- Veterans and their families
- Adults and teens with serious mental illnesses and addictions
- Older adults at risk for suicide, depression
- Portage communities needing crisis services